Clinch Womens Prep Short - Grey/Plaid
- 4 way stretch 100% polyester body for reduced weight, added durability and maximum flexibility.
- 80/20 Polyester/Spandex Side Panel Flex zones with 360 degree stretch.
- Polyester/spandex combination saddle gusset for comfort, fit and freedom of movement.
- All fabrics wick moisture for comfort and are triple needle stitched for durability.
- Double Grip Closure for a low profile, secure fit.
Customers also viewed
great no-gi shorts
Posted by Mel on Jul 12th 2013
Although the sizing threw me off a bit, it turns out if I ordered my normal pants size (6) they worked just fine. Love the longer length, but the thin fabric leaves little to the imagination and shows every lump & bump, so be sure to wear compression shorts underneath to smooth everything out. Very stretchy, which is nice for this newbie who's getting tied in knots on a regular basis! We only do no-gi once a week, so not sure yet on durability.
Posted by Lara on Oct 3rd 2012
I'm loving these shorts! The fabric is stretchy and it breathes well. The seams and fabric are sturdy. I love where the waistbands hits and the colors in the plaid go with tons of different color tops! The sizing was right on for me.
Posted by Rach on Sep 26th 2012
I just road-tested these shorts this morning in a one-hour Combat class, and they do perform! The fabric is light, breathable and slightly stretchy so there is absolutely NO inhibition of movement. The cut of the shorts suits the feminine shape (as promised) and they are supremely comfortable. BUT the sizing chart is off people! I bought an 8 as I measured my waist at 33inches, but the shorts are a good couple inches too big around my middle. :( The Velcro at the waistband has a couple extra inches of adjustability, so I can just do them up tight enough to stay on...but if I drop do much as a couple pounds I'm in trouble.